Saturday, November 05, 2005

NaNoWriMo: SERENITY Incontinence Products

Do you realize that there is an entire generation who associates the name Serenity with a bladder control product? Have you seen these commercial and been a bit irritated? Me too!
SERENITY Incontinence Products
Supplier of intimate hygiene and bladder control products adapted to each kind of adult incontinence: adult diapers, pants, underwear.

Although this product was named Serenity about 10 years ago, I still think there's a conspiracy for fans of the Serenity Movie to either become aware of this product now or a jab at us because people think all geeks are betwetters. There's only one way my bed gets wet and trust me, no adult diapers are involved.

I will admit that I may have needed one of these "Serenity" diapers when Wash died.

NaNoWriMo: Blogging While Intoxicated Day - November 5, 2005
Drinking the Heineken now. Wishing I really would have gotten off my ass and went to the Liquor Store.

No comments: