Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

If you haven't caught the Sanctuary webisodes, you should give it a try. We, fans, have been whining about getting more SciFi even if it's produced only on the web and we finally got our wish. I like the show so far. The first two eps are a bit... so-so mainly because we are establishing characters. By the 3rd episode, I was hooked. It's a good watch. I really wish they would feed the show into iTunes so I can watch it on my video iPod. I'm sure that's coming though.

Go to the site to find out more info.

Nitpick: I hate Amada Tapping's wig. She's one of those people that looks 100% better as a blonde. The black hair just drowns her face and she looks so grim. I know that sorta the point. I guess I have to get used to it.
...and you know.... if that's my only nitpick, the show is damned good :)

No comments: