Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What has become of Darth Vader?

For one he's taken to running around the UK, in a trash bag cape hitting people with metal canes. A trash bag cape? Seriously? I'm not even sure that I can go for a Jedi church. I can see how the principles of the Jedi can be useful in real life especially in this situation. There were two against one. They must have felt pity for Darth and decided not to attack. Instead they made Darth Vader pay a paltry fine.

"There will be no one to stop us this time!"

The jokes practically write themselves on this one. This is the worst debacle since The Star Wars kid. The Yahoo article says there is video. I hunted around YouTube and found something. I don't know if it's the real thing mainly because what I found were guys that were actually kinda good at saber (pole) fighting. They were thin and kinda cute. Those guys are NOT Star Wars fans. :D

'Darth Vader' spared jail in Jedi church attacks - Yahoo! News

http://www.jedi-church.co.uk/

No comments: