Thursday, October 13, 2005

ABC is looking for nerds

I hate these these types of casting calls but I had to share.

My name is Kirstin and I am a Casting Producer for ABC Televisions show, Wife Swap. I am reaching out to you in hopes that your group can help me find a family for our show. We are specifically looking for a family that is into Science Fiction.

We want families that not only love the movies and TV shows but also love to attend the conventions and participating in any type of sci-fi club! The premise of the show is to take two very different families and switch the mom's for a week. Each family should consist
of two parents and at least one child over the age of five and should reside in the continental U.S. It's a positive experience for people to learn about other families and other ways of life.

My hope is that you would post this to your yahoo group so that anyone interested in applying, will be able to contact me. This is a very unique experience that can be life changing for everyone. In addition, each family that tapes an episode of Wife Swap receives a $20,000 honorarium. Anyone who refers a family that appears on our program receives $1000 as a 'thank you" from us. (that would be Jen Segrest from TvSquad.com, thank you very much)

If you have any questions, please call me at the number below. Please let me know if you are willing to post this to your group so I may keep track of where this message is posted. Thank you for your time.*

Kirstin Dodich
Wife Swap Casting
ABC Television / RDF Media
440 9th Ave, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
(P) 212.404.1418
(F) 212.404.1423
kirstin.dodich@rdfusa.com


Here is the rest of the article...
Wife Swap wants Sci-fi freaks

No comments: