Monday, December 20, 2004

The Angel Gabriel spoketh unto me

That's right folks...
Gabriel Koerner commented on MY blog!

I'm going to go fourth grade on you and give a na na na na boo boo.
GIRLIE SQUEAL!!!
::* adhd episode- jump, jump, bounce, bounce, run around *::
It's like geeky sci-fi Christmas!

Not only did Ben Browder join the cast of Stargate, but... wait....
I bet you are lame and don't know who Gabe is.
*glares and rolls eyes*

debacle? This is the worst time you could have called. Go away!? Trekkies 1 & 2?
DUDE!!! I just blogged about this like a month ago. Quit smoking so much, dang!
How about pics.....
gabe
Look at our boy all growd up..... looking all cutie pie and whatnot.
*sniff* It's like watching Cirroc Lofton grow up on DS9.

Anyhoo... according to a comment made on my blog, he was flattered by the Trekkies 2: Electric Boogaloo article.
Completely unrelated to this thread, but this is Gabriel Koerner from Trekkies. I was sent a link to your blog review and was very flattered. Your blog definitely falls in my range of interests...
After his appearance on Trekkies, Gabe has to have a nice pair of nads to not have crawled into oblivion from embarrassment. Being the anonymous, yellow- bellied case that I am, I would have which is why we all love him so. He went on to appear on Drew Carey (which I did not know). He's involved in projects like "The Day After Tomorrow" (2004 Feature, 20th Century Fox)<----you go boy!, "Trekkies 2" (2004 Feature, Paramount Classics), "Battlestar Galactica" (2003, Miniseries, Sci-Fi channel)<----way to go! , "Skechernauts" (2003, Commercial, Skechers Shoes), "Star Trek: Borg Invasion 4D" (2003, Theme Park Ride, Paramount Parks).<--- I went on opening day, it was bad ass! He had the patience to learn Lightwave 3D and Maya. I took a course but that attention span of mine...
Gabe's like a Star Trek Fan hero. He's probably going to have to start signing autographs at conventions now. :) If that ever happens and I'm around, I'll personally slap anyone who asks him to repeat any "lines" from Trekkies.
...and no sex questions either you pervs. It's like listening to your little brother talk about sex. It's traumatic.


No comments: