Thursday, December 02, 2004

Farscape: Through The Wormhole Trading Cards

Farscape: Through The Wormhole Trading Cards - Rittenhouse Archives


Farscape: Through The Wormhole trading cards will cover all four years of the award winning sci-fi show giving collectors an inside view into the lives of the Moya's crew. Each card in this 72-card series will feature images and insight into the background and lives of John Crichton, Aeryn Sun, D'Argo, Chiana, Zhaan, Rygel, Pilot, Scorpius, Jool, Sikozu, Stark and others.
This series will also provide collectors with the most autograph cards ever gathered for any one Rittenhouse Archives product with 37 different autographers inserted at ratio of 2 Per Box! Another unique feature is that every autograph card will be limited since no one actor/actress has signed more than 500 autograph cards! Signers for this series include both cast members and memorable guest stars.


I'm not into trading cards simply because I don't get the point of them. I've bought some before for Stargate (The Movie) and Deep Space Nine but after I looked at them for awhile I was done. I'm not social enough to actually trade them. I haven't bothered to figure out how it all works. I guess it would be cool to own an autographed card from one of the actors. To be honest, if I wanted one that bad, I'd go to a con.

< thinking >

< contradicting self now >

Dammit. All this talk about cards, now I have to go buy a set.

< / thinking >

< / contradicting self now >

Anyhoo, if it's your thing, you can pre-buy the cards at scifihobby.com

No comments: