Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When You're Hooked on Jericho...

...who has time to blog? I've been watching Jericho all weekend and you guys were right. It is a good show. I can't stop watching it. I haven't seen one episode yet that made me want to throw in the towel. Once I adjusted to the pace of the show and the characters, I just couldn't stop watching. Currently, I'm on episode 10, Red Flag. I thought I was going to be finished with the show this weekend so that I could see season 2 with everyone else but it's not happening. I'll catch up soon.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I've added Jericho to my Netflix queue based on your post. Thanks for the tip! I don't have a TV, so I rely on people like you to tell me what I should rent next.

If you're interested in my sci-fi TV musings, check out my blog at http://scifitvgeek.wordpress.com/

I've been doing review posts episode-by-episode for my favorite shows. Leave comments if you get a notion.

Joe said...

Couldn't find an email link. Check out http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=52793
They have a comparison between a new remote assault vehicle and KITT.