Thursday, March 10, 2005

Chekov is at again... in a fan made series

From TrekWeb:
Walter Koenig to Reprise 'Chekov' Role in STAR TREK NEW VOYAGES Online Series
STAR TREK actor Walter Koenig will reprise his role as 'Pavel Chekov' in the upcoming fourth episode the online series, STAR TREK NEW VOYAGES, a fan-made continuation of Captain Kirk's initial five year mission. The episode, titled "New Voyages Episode 404", will be written by TOS writer D.C. Fontana.

I think the folks at New Voyages are kicking just a little ass. You can also download episodes of their show from the site. I'm going to download what I can and tell you what I think. I'm excited about this. It really brings reality to putting star Trek back into the hands of the fans.

Meanwhile...
TrekUnited takes further leaps
the decision of tearing down the Star Trek: Enterprise sets with the official end of production on March 8th has been reversed. All sets are now on "hold and fold" status, meaning that they will stay right where they are until further notice.

TrekUnited is still on a roll. I have the crow recipe but I ain't eating it just yet.

No comments: