Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Star Trek vs Star Trek

Spike TV and Scifi Channel are going head to head today.
As far as day time programming, Spike TV has been mopping the floor with Sci-Fi... well with Star Trek anyway. Spike has been showing DS9 twice a day followed by TNG three times in a row. Today, Sci-Fi is showing TOS for the same length of time as the Spike Trek time slots. It's cute and I'll watch both but I've seen them all. How about those old school Battlestar Galactica re-runs? I'd even go for re-runs of V or Earth: Final Conflict, M.A.N.T.I.S., Batman (duh), Babylon 5 or other stuff that the average person hasn't seen yet. Face it, if anyone watches Sci-Fi channel, they've seen most of Star Trek. The only thing I can say that is good about this Star Trek menagerie is that we may be getting some of the young minds who are stuck at home for the summer. Recruits for the future! *wrings hands* Muhuhahahaaaaa.....

No comments: