Monday, August 22, 2005

Campbell A Lock For Spidey 3

Hell yeah!!!! I think it's time to start an email campaign to make sure he lands a good role. Doesn't have to be major but we want him. I wonder if we can see Lord Bowler (Julius Carry) too. I'm in the middle of watching all of "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." and I love this show!

from SciFi Wire:
Campbell A Lock For Spidey 3
Bruce Campbell told SCI FI Wire that he'll no doubt make an appearance in Spider-Man 3, directed by longtime friend Sam Raimi, but that he has no idea yet what he'll play. "Oh, I think I'll be in it," Campbell said in an interview while promoting the upcoming SCI FI Channel original movie, Man With the Screaming Brain, which he wrote, produced, directed and stars in. "But in classic big-budget movies they don't tell you anything, and they won't tell you anything."

Campbell has a tendency to turn up in films directed by his Evil Dead partner and pal Raimi. In the first Spider-Man movie he played the ring announcer who provided Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) with the nickname Spider-Man. And in Spider-Man 2 he was the snooty usher who didn't let Parker into the theater to catch Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) star in a play.

"When I get the [Spider-Man 3] script it won't be the full script," Campbell said. "It will only be my pages. And then my name will be stamped across each page and numbered. They take this stuff really seriously. So I don't even know. The only thing I can probably say is that I will probably be enlisted to torment Spider-Man. That seems to be my job." Spider-Man 3 will be released in 2007. Man With the Screaming Brain premieres Sept. 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

No comments: