Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ever been up really late at night...

or really early in the morning and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World was the only thing on TV?
... and you watched the entire episode?
... willingly?

I'm ashamed to say that I had one of those mornings this morning. I felt dirty, like when I watched Charmed all last season -dirty. I guess I feel that way because I actually liked the episode.
The episode I caught was Absolute Power. Check out this episode synopsis:
Our adventurers find the ruins of an ancient temple and at its center, Challenger is amazed to find the crude etching of an atom. Searching to unlock the mystery, Challenger places a nearby crystal sphere into the "keyhole" of the atom. Suddenly a blinding white light engulfs Challenger, leaving him near death. As Challenger's friends fight to save his life, we see an alternate reality, where Challenger emerges from the light unscathed and with extraordinary powers. When the vicious Dirkon and his band of Slavers kidnap Veronica, Challenger easily defeats them. Unfortunately, after this Challenger's arrogance increases tenfold with his powers with murderous results. With Challenger near death in one world, and his friends dying in the other, the two worlds begin a collision course with destiny.

This episode was good in a Lexx meets Mutant X but not really way. This show is like sour candy.

No comments: