Monday, September 26, 2005

Lost

If you haven't watched these shows, you won't know what the hell I'm talking about. I don't do synopsis. I was nice enough to include links though.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS


---->Premieres<----
ABC - LOST:
That's almost the biggest mind-frak since "Who Shot JR?". I totally thought this was a flashback. When I realized it was current, I was cheered. I love that direction, it was phenomenal. I'M SO CONFUSED!!!! But I like it.
The ending, where the guy in the stadium was the guy in the hatch, was anticlimactic because it was predictable.
Now we have to figure out why the those nautical Deliverance guys took Walt. What's up with 70's Timecapsule Hatch guy? Was Shannon seeing dead people (Walt)?
Will we ever know what the hell is going on?


---->Other Shows<-----
FOX - House MD:
The episode about the cancer girl seemed so much like science fiction that I had to mention it. Awesome seat of the pants action there. This show will have to push those limits every week in order to keep viewers. I'm waiting on an episode where they have to operate on someone in the vacuum of space.

FOX - Bones:
I don't care for it but OTHER PEOPLE have to watch it live and make me TiVo Supernatural. Grrrrr.

CBS - CSI: Miami:
Not gripping but good. A pretty lackluster premiere.

CBS - CSI:
Same. The most interesting thing was Warrick getting married and Katherine admitting that she fantasized about him. Pretty spicy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lost is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!