Monday, September 26, 2005

Invasion, Supernatural, Threshold

If you haven't watched these shows, you won't know what the hell I'm talking about. I don't do synopsis. I was nice enough to include links though.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS


---->New Shows<----
ABC - Invasion:
On the eve of a destructive Hurricane and a mass exodus of a million people on the Gulf Coast, Invasion premieres to make people even more paranoid about "riding out" the storm. Nice going. The episode was good but the timing was silly... or maybe a little too perfect. I still liked it though. I'll keep watching.
So is this Invasion of the Bodysnatchers?

WB - Supernatural:
It's like we got Buffy back! I bet these guys are chosen or cursed like her. I totally bet they do a vampire episode.
I'm also betting that the dad is already dead but Dean hasn't had the heart to tell Sam.
This show reminds me of Buffy, The X-Files and Poltergeist: The Legacy all rolled into one... in a round about way. I like Jensen Ackles from Smallville, he's all rogue and not whiny. I guess not being in the presence of Lana Lang has it's benefits.
"Hey, no chick flick moments."
I love it!

CBS - Threshold:
So this is what the big Braga is doing these days. Not bad. I'm in for now.
Brent Spiner. YAY!!! A really good move. I'm happy to see him.
This show looks like another Bodysnatcher theme. I like that it's a bit science heavy. I need my weekly fill of technobabble now that there's no Trek. The alien fractal signal is a bit of a stretch though. I'm going to give it a few more episodes and see where it takes us.


---->Still Waiting<----
WB - Smallville Thur. Sept 29
WB - Charmed Sun. Oct 2
CBS - CSI: NY - Wed. Sept 28
Triangle - Anyone have any info on this one?
BBC - Dr. Who
Is it Christmas yet? Is it Christmas yet? Is it Christmas yet? Is it Christmas yet? Is it Christmas yet? Is it Christmas yet?

Is Reality TV dead??!?!?!!?
I think so! I think I may take to the streets in celebration.

No comments: