Saturday, November 05, 2005

Blogging While Intoxicated

I was listening to Mike and Evo's Wingin' It. I learned about this just in time to participate! What I don't know is should I just start drinking now or is there a set, in unison, start time?
nadruwrini
If you want to participate too, here are the rules.
1. You must tell us what you are drinking.
2. No post-editing is allowed. You can spell-check as you go, backspace and delete, and edit along the way, but there is to be no editing after-the-fact. I want first drunken drafts, people.
3. You should post what you write to your weblog. If you don’t have a blog then I’ll open the comments on the night of for any non-netizens who want to participate.
4. To steal the logo, simply copy this bit of code into your template:
(Go to the website and get it here.)

If you want to throw out some topics, leave a comment.
I'll do something on (of course) Serenity, Mirrormask, and some other stuff.

No comments: