Sunday, December 04, 2005

Invasion "Blogs"

http://www.didyouseethelights.com/

I'm irritated.

If you watch ABC's Invasion, you know it's a good show. I like it but there is something that grates my nerves. Whenever Dave (or anyone else for that matter) refers to his blog he say "blogs". It's never singular always plural. WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY???!?!?!?!? *dramatically shakes fist at the heavens*

Like he has more than just the one.

On the blog itself, it is referred to a blog (singular)... "Have you seen the lights, too? You've come to the right blog.", "Blog Archives", "HEY EVERYBODY, welcome to the only presence that’s trying to shine some light on what’s happening in and around Homestead, Florida: my blog.", "Who knew that writing a blog was dangerous to your health?".... etc.

Go ahead, re-watch the latest two episodes and you'll notice it.

As far as the show itself, I have no complaints. It holds my attention and the latest episode revealed all types of goodies. This show has promise.



[Listening to: 12-Ancestor-Episode12 - Scott Sigler - (0:-1)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're listening to Ancestor and I hope you're enjoying it.

-Scott Sigler-