Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Kong... yawn

When I heard that Peter Jackson was going to work on a re-make of King Kong after Lord of the Rings instead of The Hobbit, I was indifferent. I haven't seen the movie and I have no desire to. I saw the previews and the movie looks good but I'm just not interested in it. I'm pretty sure I'll see it and love it. I'll force myself to go see it because it looks like one of those movies that has to be enjoyed first on the big screen. The point of that last sentence is that I'll have to force myself to go. While it's a big special effects bonanza, at it's core, King Kong looks like a chick flick and I HATE CHICK FLICKS!!!!!

I'll give my thoughts when I actually drag myself out to see it.



Funny tidbit:
Peter Jackson was born on Halloween.

No comments: