Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Prestige: Wolverine vs. Batman

The Prestige Website

If I reveal why I, a scifi fan, am writing about this movie, it will be a spoiler. It's not sci-fi because it has Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and David Bowie *shudders at the thought of The Labyrinth*.

This movie is beautiful. It's badass. If you don't watch it now, when you do, you'll kick yourself in the ass for not watching it sooner.

I think I will do the movie a disservice by trying to compare it to something else. If forced, I'd say Eureka meets Penn & Teller; Outer Limits definitely. But don't listen to that. Wipe that clean from your mind. Remove all expectations. In fact, I'll say that it sucks only for you to go in with a clean slate and an open mind.

I'm going give folks a chance to see the movie influence and spoiler free before I rant about why I love this movie.


SEE THIS MOVIE!


No, seriously. Get your ass off of the computer and see it now.

No comments: