Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ever get suckered into watching The Labyrinth?

Bowie Labyrinth
Bowie Labyrinth,
originally uploaded by chelzerman.
I was drunk. That's my only saving grace.



For those of you lucky enough to not know what The Labyrinth is, it is a horrendous 80's adventure movie starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. It's a Wizard of Oz wanna-be with Jim Henson puppets. The only thing that really stood out was David Bowie's jock cup under his tights. It was awful. It was awfully painful.



People say that this movie is magical. I guess I'd have to be a kid to see the magic. Ohhhh, the pain. Maybe it can be turned into a drinking game or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got suckered into watching it too, what a waste of time. the only good thing is bowie's package, is that package for me?

scifirantergirl said...

Seriously, I feel your pain.