Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sci-Fi's Superhero Comic Con

Con as in swindle.

SCIFI.COM | Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

*sigh*

I feel pain just thinking about watching it but I know that I have to. ...if only bitch about it on this blog. There's only one green guy and it's Nitro G so I guess I'll put in a vote for him but with out knowing more about the show I can make a good decision. The have "heroes" names and powers. Like Cell Phone Girl, Ty' Veculus and they get worse. I'm not really looking forward to people embarrassing themselves just to get on TV. It's going to be painful to watch I know. I hope they change my mind.

Remember the last time SciFi had a reality show? It was a disaster. This time I know they know this is a train wreck but they want viewers.

I'll give it a chance but....

No comments: