Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GRINDHOUSE RAWKS!

I was a little worried about this film at first. Even with Tarantino on board and Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg, I was a bit worried.

Robert Rodriguez/ Planet Terror:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved El Rey! This whole project was cast well. The best thing that this movie was filmed right here in my state of Texas.
Some toxic gas was released in a small town and it turned the local folks into zombies. El Rey was like a ninja in is cutting and slashing. If I ever get my leg amputated I want a machine gun attached to it. This movie was so ridiculous that it was awesome.

Fake Trailers:
I took a restroom break so I missed Werewolf Women of the S.S. but I saw the trailer of Don't and Thanksgiving. The other trailers were hysterical too.

Quentin Tarantino/ Deathproof:
This one was interesting but it was a bit long. The dialog was long and excruciating. When the action started, it was REALLY good.

I'm not going to get into the story much because I don't want to spoil it and I'm in the middle of watching Lost.

Go see the movie.

No comments: