Friday, January 13, 2006

Doctor Who: SciFi Channel gets it right

I can't believe it! Our wish came true! The US will be getting Doctor Who on the SciFi Channel!

SCI FI To Air New Doctor Who


I remember reading that this was just a rumor and it was never going to happen. I was ready to accept that we may never see Doctor Who in the US on TV. It feels like Christmas all over again. Finally we asked for something and received it. You should check out the Doctor Who webpage. They have a picture of the Tardis in front of the White House with flash fireworks. Will we see some American episodes? Dunno. They main thing that I love about the show is that it's set in England. Bringing it to the US may kill it like The X-Files. Ooops... did I say that out loud?

Kudos to those responsible for making this happen. They deserve a pat on the back, better yet a raise.... better yet a stripper for the night or some other equally rewarding treat.

While the SciFi Channel is listening, can we get some old school Dr Who re-runs? While I'm at it, it wouldn't hurt to see some Babylon 5 re-runs again. Can we bring back Farscape and Firefly too? Pretty please?

No comments: