Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ron Moore has a huge.... lawn?

Have you listened to the latest Battlestar Galactica Podcast for episode #214?
There was a lawnmower or leaf blower going throughout the ENTIRE podcast. Towards the middle the phone rings then a dog starts barking. Then he becomes a reverend and tells people how to do a job. Then he broke down in faux tears. This guy is hysterical!

I actually liked the episode Black Market prior to this podcast. I wouldn't have given any of his problems a second thought if he didn't bring it up. I noticed everything that he pointed out but he has to understand that Apollo is a problematic character IMO. I don't think he should have been so negative about the episode. I guess listening to his podcast is akin to watching someone make sausage.

No comments: