Monday, April 25, 2005

FINALLY! New Outer Limits DVDs!

I was browsing Amazon.com, poking about and discovered that new DVDs from the deepest innermind to The Outer Limits will be coming out late June. For whatever reason, MGM is still not realesing the show by season but by theme. I guess that works because The Outer Limits wasn't really a linear show. I own the two that they've released so far which is Sex & Science Fiction and Time Travel & Infinity. Having these shows on DVD is such a treat!

The new DVDs are available for pre-order at Best Buy.com and Amazon.com. The release date is June 21, 2005.

So here's the new line up:
Aliens Among Us Collection:
"Quality of Mercy," "Afterlife," "The Grell," "Relativity Theory," "Alien Shop," "Beyond the Veil"

Death & Beyond Collection:
"The Second Soul," "The Other Side," "New Lease," "Essence of Life," "Human Trials," "Black Box"

Mutation & Transformation Collection:
"The New Breed," "Descent," "The Joining," "Double Helix," "The Gun," "The Inheritors"

Fantastic Androids & Robots Collection:
"I, Robot," "The Hunt," "Resurrection," "The Camp," "Glitch," "Small Friends"

The will also have a boxed set.
The Outer Limits - New Series

I'd hoped that the Mutation & Transformation Collection would have "The Origin of Species" which is the sequel to Double Helix but no such luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...my...God...

I realize that you have no idea who I am, but I found this site via Google while searching for The Outer Limts. That's amazing. I also own Sex & SciFi as well as Time Travel & Infinity. Now I need to go right to Best Buy and buy this thing.

Woot!

-Sci-Fi Ranter Boy ;)

scifirantergirl said...

Nice! I'm glad to see that someone else is excited about Outer Limits. I don't have the set yet but getting it has been at the top of my list as soon as I get sometime. Let me know what you thing when you get them.