Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Radioactive SCORPION Venom


Slashdot | Cancer Therapy with Radioactive Scorpion Venom

They are just making shit up now.

I had to do a double take when I saw the title of this article because it didn't compute at first. It's great news yes. I've lost two family members to cancer. But if I were to tell my aunt or grandfather "Hey I want to inject you with Radioactive Scorpion Venom" well sure they would've let me but they'd let out a some laughs too.

How did researchers get to that point? Hey dude! Let's try scorpion venom. No.... let's try RADIOACTIVE scorpion venom. You just KNOW they tried radioactive spider venom first.
I'm glad they are keeping an open mind because I know cancer patients and their families are willing to try dust from Mars at this point.

No comments: