Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Loose the tagline. Save the show.

Aha! Spoilers!
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0


The Heroes tagline, "Save the cheerleader. Save the world", is the worst tagline in the history of taglines. It is such a turn off. It rivals some of the crappiest taglines for some of my beloved SciFi Channel Originals. Last week's episode was my least favorite. It started to drag. We do find out that the pixie haired chick, Eden, was a plant just like Lynne from SciFi News predicted. The cheerleader met fake parents. We see Niki go Tyler Durden. That scene lasted WAY too long. She gets "killed" by her baby's daddy. I think she's alive but now her "bad side" has been fully activated.

I'm not quite sure why this episode bored the crap out of me but it did. It pulled me out of the show's adrenaline. Hopefully next week gets better.

SERIOUSLY! SOMEONE KILL THAT TAGLINE!!!

2 comments:

Beam Me Up said...

yeah....the tag is odd...but the way it was delivered was odd. I guess my bemusement is why Claire is the pivot for the show....I would almost think that Hiro's ability to bend time would be most important...
Paul wrfrbeameup.blogspot.com

scifirantergirl said...

I think it's because she's blonde and she's the eye meat of the show.