Thursday, September 02, 2004

scifi ranter girl's - Fall 2004 TV Schedule

It's September and I'm ready to know what shows I'll be watching, what shows I may watch and which shows make me go into anaphylactic shock.

Charmed (WB) Sept. 12
I catch this show every once and a while. I'd have to see it from the beginning to get into it. It's actually not bad.

Lost (ABC) Sept. 22
This seems like an interesting show. What I liked most when I read about it is that there will be "stars" of the show but they are not safe from getting killed off. They are going ot be rotating different stars in. I guess they are trying to get rid of the dependence on the main characters so that there won't be a happy ending all of the time.

Navy NCIS (CBS) Sept. 28
This show is funny as hell. I started watching it... well I don't remember but it's WAY better than that bland and boring CSI. My god that show blows. (....imho)

Smallville (WB) Sept. 22
I don't usually watch this show because it makes me want to gag most of the time. They are a whiny bunch. The season finale was interesting. I'll catch the premiere at least. And to see Lex.

Star Trek: Enterprise (UPN) Oct. 8
...only because of that WTF Ending. Space Nazi's.... ::shakes head::

Andromeda
Mmmm. Kevin Sorbo. Errr...
This show is actually kinda cool. I don't know what the hell happened with Tyr towards the end but I'll watch it anyway. I didn't realized that Sci-Fi was airing "new" episodes. I thought they were just airing re-runs. It's good to see another Roddenberry show doing well.

EarthSea
Looks good. I'm not expecting anything. I'll probably love it.

Battlestar Galactica
Um... Hell Yeah!!



Waiting until 2005
24 (FOX) returns in Jan
24 is way too intense. I *may* have to pass on it this season.
..... ...... ok.... That's a lie but ::sigh:: it's too much of a commitment. It's an insane show. Ground breaking.
If I'm going to watch Enterprise, I may as well watch this one too.

The Dead Zone (USA) returns in 2005
I swear the current season was like only 5 episodes long. This show got boring for me after awhile. I stopped watching it. This season was really good though. You better believe that Anthony Michael is going on my Sci-Fi Ranter Girls Sexiest Sci-Fi Men list.

Mad Mad House (SciFi) returns in March
My dirty little reality show secret. It was interesting. I enjoyed the vampire and the voodoo priestess the most. Nicole should have won!!!!!

The 4400 returns ????
I enjoyed that show. Excuse me... mini-series that should have been a show because the guy from Deep Space Nine had something to do with it.




Shows currently watching
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Dead Like Me
Penn and Teller: Humbug! :)



Shows (I've heard) that I should be watching
Six Feet Under
Kingdom Hospital
Tru Calling
I don't know I'm not that motivated to see these. Not enough latex and PVC. No space ships, no aliens, no phasers and time travel plots. No Space Nazis ::rolls eyes::



Shows that got canceled that I'm BITTER about
Angel (WB)
Century City (CBS)
Jake 2.0 (UPN)
Mutant X (synd) (Though this show was pretty bad, it was cute)



Shows that got canceled that should have never been made!!!
All About the Andersons (WB)
Becker (CBS) (Oh yeah! I'm still bitter about Season 7 Terry Farrell)
Married to the Kellys (ABC), I'm with Her (ABC), The Parkers (UPN), Karen Sisco (ABC), All About the Andersons (WB), The Anna Nicole Show (E!), The Sharon Osbourne Show (synd), Wanda at Large (FOX), Tarzan (WB), Threat Matrix (ABC), Whoopi (NBC), Wonderfalls (FOX)-- a collective gag and spit for these shows.



Shows I miss
The Outer Limits
FARSCAPE
Alien Nation
V
The Others (I was pretty upset about this one)
Babylon 5
X-Files
Millennium
The Lone Gunmen (that pilot episode is creepy)
Roswell
Lexx
Earth 2
Space: Above and Beyond
Deep Space Nine ::shakes fist at Berman and Braga::
Poltergeist: The Legacy
Friday the 13th: the Series
Tales from the Crypt
Freddy's Nightmares (LMAO)
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? (shut up, I was entertained :P )
The Burning Zone
Forever Knight
Kindred: the Embraced (damn shame)
The Chronicle
SU2
Good vs Evil
Freakylinks
Nowhere Man
Highlander
Highlander: The Raven
Witchblade
The Sentinel
Twilight Zone (old school)
7 Days (LOL)
Strange Luck
Sliders
Knight Rider
Viper (shhhh. don't tell anyone)
Homeboys in Outer Space (yeah)
M.A.N.T.I.S. (I went back on that one)
even Mork and Mindy (the re-runs of course because I couldn't possibly be old enough to have caught the original run) :D

No comments: