Saturday, September 11, 2004

What could MTV want with Star Wars fans?

TheForce.Net | Holonet | News

From theforce.net

MTV's TRL Wants NY SW Fans ASAP!
Fri, Sep 10, 04 11:01:54 AM EDT

MTV sent the following in:

Hi I work on Total Request live, MTV’s live countdown show. We are having a contest and we need HUGE star wars fans. Three fans will be competing for an amazing prize if you are a star wars fan. Do you know of anyone who would be interested, or can you post this opportunity on your site? We are looking for kids between the ages 16-25, and who live in the Tri-State area, and we’d need their info asap.
To enter, contact Lauren at TRLCasting@mtvstaff.com or call her at 212-846-8330.


Sounds like a set up to me.
HUGE Star Wars fans? What does that mean? People of the MTV world tend to hate and ridicule our kind. If they embarrass, make uncomfortable or harass these people in anyway......
......
Well......
I guess I'm going to sit here at my computer and bitch about it. But I'm going to scowl and type really hard.
I won't be watching but I'll keep my ears open to find out the results.

Skeptical.

No comments: