Sunday, October 03, 2004

High Water Bills in Smallville

SteveVicious.com: TV Wrap: Smallville [9/29/04]

Is someone taking a shower in every episode of Smallville? Are they trying to let us know that people in small towns take showers or what? The people in Smallville are clean. We get it. Even the evil Lionel Luther is zestfully clean but his shower has a twist, he gets stabbed. Uh huh...
I don't watch regularly but if they keep this chessiness up I'm going to come to my senses save that hour for another show. I thought "the Chloe bit" was going to last the entire season. Now that it's wrapped up, I don't know why I should keep watching.

And why can everyone on TV fight? Lois... Uh huh...

And Clark has his shirt off more than Captain Kirk! I'm not complaining but every week the shirt is off, it's like looking at a stack of papers after awhile.

And why are people still using Liquid Metal Man technology as if it's cool. Yawn.

My absolute favorite part of the show was the appearance of Michael Ironside! I love this man When I see Michael Ironside, I feel guaranteed I'm going to get some good evil or at least some good antagonism. I need to know if he's going to be back and for how many episodes. I'll tune in for those... and the season finale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thanks for the link to my blog, too.