Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Remember Century City?

Century City is a legal drama set in Los Angeles around the firm of Constable, Crane and Montero in 2030 that will speculate on how the legal system will change by then. It first aired on CBS but got cancelled after 4 (count 'em FOUR!) episodes. Many of us spacship/ phaser - loving fans* watched this show and enjoyed it. I think it got the shaft. It had the best of both worlds. Perhaps it should have been more CSI-ish to appeal to those fans or perhaps the citizens should have had flying cars. I thought it was a very smart show. I liked the characters. The stories were interesting and sometime humorous.

A total of 9 episodes were shot. All 9 episodes are showing on UK's SciFi, Austrailia's Fox8 and Canada's Space. Canada's Space Channel is awesome! This is what I want the SciFi channel to be like. They re-run all of the good shows! Check out the schedule. I may move to Canada for this channel alone. :D






*Check out this site. He's a sci-fi... excuse me speculative fiction writer, uniform wearing con goer, good show watching fan boy. I enjoyed this blog. I clicked around on it for awhile.
http://ericjamesstone.com

No comments: