Thursday, January 27, 2005

No Escaping that Enterprise Theme Song Now

Thanks to Google, I now have the lyrics to this song. I wasn't looking for these lyrics. I was checking out Google's new Video Search (BETA). Of course when I went to the video site I typed in "trek" as a keyword. The results popped up and I clicked on Zero Hour.

For now, the Mountain View search engine will not link directly to video content. Instead, when users click on a search result, they'll be taken to a "preview page" that will show excerpts of the closed-caption text alongside relevant still images from the video program.


This is how I got to see those pesky lyrics. The song started playing in my head and now I'm pissed.

More on this Google Video Search...
Google to offer TV search

They may be having video soon which will pretty much mean that the suits will have to stop whining and get to creating more quality TV. To think, those Simpson girls have TV show that have been on more than 1 season. *shudders*


--at 1 minute 30 seconds
♫ it's been a long road ♫ ♫ getting from there to here ♫ ♫ it's been a long time ♫ ♫ but my time is finally near ♫ ♫ and I will see my dream Come alive at last ♫ ♫ I will touch the Sky ♫ ♫ and they're not gonna hold me down no more ♫ ♫ no, they're not gonna change my mind ♫ ♫ 'cause I've got Faith
--at 2 minutes
Of the heart ♫ ♫ I'm going where my heart will take me ♫ ♫ I've got Faith to believe ♫ ♫ I can do anything ♫ ♫ I've got strength of the soul ♫ ♫ no one's gonna Bend or break me ♫ ♫ I can reach any star ♫ ♫ I've got Faith ♫

No comments: