Monday, January 24, 2005

Save Andromeda

Andromeda celebrated it's 100th episode January 21, 2005.
100th Episode - "Pride Before The Fall"

The celebration is bittersweet because the show is to be cancelled after season 5. There seemed to be a campaign to save the show at http://www.saveandromeda.com/ but that site seems to be down. At least it is for me. I couldn't even get a cached version through Google.

IgwanaRob-
According to IGN - Andromeda and Mutant X will be coming to an end, thanks to the closing of Canadian producer Fireworks.


I guess having 2 blondes on the show isn't enough. To tell you the truth, I never know what is going on with the show. I enjoy watching and I've watched every episode this season. I expected something way more intriguing for an 100th episode. All I got was more confused.

SPOILERS----->
Somehow Beka is the mother of all Nietzscheans.
"Pride Before The Fall"
The crew is on the command deck of Andromeda with everyone at their station, watching Peters ship escape through the Route of Ages. Dylan tells Beka that Peter was actually Drago Museveni and she is the blueprint for their race. If they ever get back to their universe and resume the old fight, she will never be attacked. With the ship returned to full power and all its former glory, they probably can get back, but Dylan has left command. He is looking at Dragos hidden coffin and finds the bones of his vanquished enemy resting where they should be.


It's pretty sad that after one year on the SciFi Channel that the show is going to be cancelled. I remember this happening with other shows. Not good.

You can keep up on the latest news with these links:
The Official Andromeda Site
Scifi.com's Andromeda Site
Rommie Web

No comments: