Sunday, February 06, 2005

Peter Jennings to do Primetime UFO Report

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I read this.
Peter Jennings Reporting--UFOs: Life in the Universe (Feb. 24, ABC): The ABC News anchor goes all Fox Mulder on us.
Yahoo News


I went to the ABC website to confirm it and it was true. Peter Jennings is doing a two- hour primetime UFO Special.
On Feb. 24, "Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs - Seeing Is Believing" takes a fresh look at the UFO phenomenon. "As a journalist," says Jennings, "I began this project with a healthy dose of skepticism and as open a mind as possible. After almost 150 interviews with scientists, investigators, and with many of those who claim to have witnessed unidentified flying objects, there are important questions that have not been completely answered - and a great deal not fully explained."

More of the story here...
The UFO Phenomenon -- Seeing Is Believing

No comments: