Sunday, February 06, 2005

Smallville: More showers but that's ok

I enjoyed the two- parter Smallville; Unsafe and Pariah. A lot of character development and it helped push the storyline forward. I'm looking forward to the next episode. The Lana storyline, even with the addition of the "evil mother", bored me but has room for growth. I like evil Lana a lot better. Chole finally learned Clark's secret and remained a good friend by keeping it. Lex is the still the nicest bad guy ever. They should make teddy bears with his face on it. Clark, oh Clark that hot tormented "virgin" soul. I like how they managed to slip Vegas in the story line. It made me crave for some CSI.

Looks like Smallville is going to survive it's fourth season without being cancelled. *clears throat*

Check this out...
Battle of the Lexes! from kryptonsite.com.
Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) appeared on Last Call With Carson Daly earlier this week, and in the appearance he told the host about an encounter he recently had with actor Kevin Spacey, who is playing Lex Luthor in the 2006 Superman movie.

"All of a sudden, I feel a tap on my shoulder, and he was like, 'Well, if it isn't the former Lex Luthor'," Michael said. "And I turn around, and I go, 'Yeah, I'm playing him before he's fat and ugly.' And he just looked at me - he's like, 'Real cute, Rosenbaum, real cute'."

Not sure we like the "former" Lex Luthor comment, but Michael does deserve kudos for the witty comeback.


Nice!

No comments: