Friday, June 09, 2006

Caprica Is Not A Hoax?


Cylon-occupied Caprica
Originally uploaded by blackbeltjones.

I was still waiting on the punchline when I first heard that there was going to be a Battlestar Galactica spinoff called Caprica. I know there was an official release but I still can't wrap my pretty little head around it all.

I personally think it's too early in the series for a distraction like a spin-off. The show risks dilution. With that horrific ending to season 2 Battlestar Galactica may be on shaky ground. It's nice to shake things up but I think there maybe too much crack smoking going on up in Hollywood North.

On the other hand, I know that the shows will be alright in the end. Maybe spidey sense is over-reacting. It's just a TV show. It's just a TV show. It's just a TV show.

... that didn't help.

No comments: