Monday, June 19, 2006

2 Year Anniversary!!!

The Sci-Fi Ranter Girl blog is 2 years old today!!!

In honor of this wonderous day, I thought I'd post some of my greatest hits. Check them out, the are sure to give you a giggle!

SG1 to Stargate Atlantis Conversion Chart
This one still gives me a giggle. Photoshop at it's finest.

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict
This is the show that made me want to start a sci-fi blog. I just felt compelled to share my amazement of how much this show sucked.

Trekkies 2: Electric Boogaloo
This entry is still hillarious to me.

The Angel Gabriel spoketh unto me
After my post about Trekkies 2, Gabriel Koerner actually commented on my blog. That was a good geek day!

Triangle, Cowbells and Bludgeoning Small Puppies
This one was hilarious and it even got read on the Slice of SciFi podcast!

OK, so I gave Firefly a Chance
The post immediatley after I gave Firefly a second chance. Damn FOX for showing it out of order!!! I know I would have loved the show the first time around.

Did she just go crazy and fall asleep?
Who can forget the time when I blogged for 24 hours straight for charity? I counted down the 24 Best Science Fiction Television shows.

 I think the world is about to end
Here I think I was overwhelmed by all of the new sci-fi shows.

NaDruWriNi: First Drinking Blog
Drinking and typing doesn't mix.

The Dead Zone ~ Whiney Women
This is one of my most early rants about how much I dislike Nicole DeBoer. Silly.

Depressed Because Your Girl Doesn't Like Science Fiction?
I think I was in a particularly snarky mood that day.

Senator John Kerry's War Record Verified
John Kerry looks just like this guy.

Battlestar Galactica's Man Love 
Me giving Richard Hatch a hard time.

Freddy vs Michael
I was inspired one night.

Resurrection
After a 4 month hiatus, I return to my usual antics.

No comments: