Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wrestling on the Sci-Fi Channel?

OK FOLKS!!!! THAT'S GOING TOO FAR!

I've been pretty patient especially with the addition of Passions to the line up. Now a wrestling show? I remember seeing the commercial for it. I thought it was wrestling but I thought, surely, the EVERYONE at the Sci-Fi Channel isn't insane. I want the person who came up with this idea to be fired.

I'll give you Mansquito, I'll give you SS Doomtrooper, I'll even keep silent if you decided to have a week- long Mutant X Marathon but WRESTLING!

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Prove me wrong and let this be a rumor. I'm afraid....
from Michael Johnson @ pwinsider:As we previously reported, Paul Heyman wrote the script for the ECW show last night. Several sources are saying Kevin Dunn and Vince McMahon fought with Heyman on several parts of the show and succeeded.

A lot more science fiction/supernatural themed elements are planned over the next few weeks in ECW.

Former NWA and ECW star Jack Victory was backstage last night in Trenton, New Jersey.

The Sandman was originally booked to cane an alien last night, but The Sci Fi Network didn't want an alien getting beat up on their network, since, I guess, they thought it would cause an upheaval among their fan base. Perhaps only Stargate SG-1 can beat up the aliens? Anyway, SciFi stepped in and we got the Zombie instead.


Isn't this guy cute. The upheaval won't be because an alien is getting beat up. The upheaval will be from having to watch wrestling.

No comments: