Saturday, June 03, 2006

X3 - A.D.D. Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

I liked it. I didn't have to change my panties or anything but it enjoyed it enough. My only thing is....
well...
I don't read the comic books and even I noticed somethings that were just off. Mystique loosing her... mystique? C'Mon.
Cycops dead? Professor X dead... but not really?
You're killin' me.
Magneto loosing his powers?
Who was smoking crack???!?!?! No really. Just put that stuff down!
That's just the surface stuff.

The thing with Rogue kinda annoyed me too. Where's her Rogue spicy attitude? What's this woe is me stuff she was doing? It was nice to see Kitty Pride but .... *sigh*
Speaking of Kitty Pride. Katie Stuart is the girl from that awesome Canadian show Regenesis. Anyone caught it?

No comments: