Sunday, July 04, 2004

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict

What the hell happened to this show. I watched it when it first came out. I tuned in for it a few months back and they had some dragon nailed aliens wearing cut up tires for clothing. All of the original cast members are gone and I have no clue what is going on. Sure it's a crappy show but it's sci-fi dammit.

THIS is Earth Final Conflict...


Who the hell is this???


The website says it had a 5 year run and got cancelled. I'm not surprised. I'm going to figure out how the hell these new, crappy aliens ruined the show. I'm not going to call it officially crappy until I see how these tire- wearing', dragon finger nailed, bad Vegas magician lookin' bastards fit into the story.

No comments: