Tuesday, July 06, 2004

TrekToday - Stewart's Signature Orbits Saturn

TrekToday - Stewart's Signature Orbits Saturn

I like this site a lot. Trek News non-stop. I wish they had a newsletter. They probably do buried somewhere and I'm just too lazy to find it.

This particular news item I found interesting.
"The signatures of Stewart and Chuck Norris were among 616,400 that were copied onto a DVD and placed aboard the Saturn probe Cassini by The Planetary Society, a group dedicated to advancing space exploration and the search for extraterrestrial life. Also included were the inked paw prints of a few dogs and cats."

It's kinda cool. I just found out about it. I want my signature on a probe. :( The cats and dogs I don't get. Seems kinda wacky. People might not take it too seriously. Who knows.

I'm going to read more Star Trek news. Or find something else to blog about.

No comments: