Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Sci-Fi Movie Page

The Sci-Fi Movie Page


I've noticed a lot of people slamming the new Catwoman movie; the dialog, the action, the plot, the outfit.... (which has a lot of style elements that clash and look thrown together. It had too much going on. Not simple sexy, complicated sexy.... but still sexy nonetheless.)
Everyone is comparing Michelle Pfiefer and Halle Berry. New stories are saying that the movie had a weak start.

I'll have to see the movie for myself and get back with you on that. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I like Catwoman. I like bullwhips. I like action scenes. I like Halle Berry. (Have you seen Queen? Amazing! I pretend that BAPS never happened.)

---

This site has a lot of reviews. The scripts and script resources is my favorite part of the site. The scripts and reviews need a search however for maximum ease of use. That part of the site drops the ball on on design. It looks like a glorified blog. Nice though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I run "The Sci-Fi Movie Page". Thanks for the nice stuff you had to say about it. The site does have a Search function, but perhaps it isn't as prominent as one might like it to be.

The design of the greeting page has been updated in the meantime - let me know what you think about this and other aspects of the site.

Constructive criticism is always welcome!