Sunday, July 04, 2004

AtomFilms - Star Wars Help Desk

AtomFilms - Star Wars Help Desk

I did my geekly duty and voted in the Star Wars Fan Film Awards. This one called Star Wars Help Desk was the funniest.


Other ones that I liked were 8 Minutes, Escape from Tatooine, Pink Five Strikes Back, Look Sir, Droids, Ewok in an Elevator and The Wizard, Oz. The others were mediocre to just bad. If these were the best of the pick then I'd hate to see the rest of the entries.

My guesses at winners are 8 Minutes, Escape from Tatooine, Pink Five Strikes Back. My guesses at animation winners are Funk'd, Barn Wars (the intro was hilarious) and maybe Wampa. I don't know how they judge but I'm sure something lame will win. Like Lucas's first year pick of that HORRIFIC Christmas Jedi Cartoon thing. Jeez that was awful.

No comments: