Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Direct to DVD: White Noise 2

Nathan Fillion and Katee Sackhoff are starring in White Noise 2? ...and it's going be released direct- to- DVD? I love both of those actors but when I hear direct to DVD, I think suck. I don't think that I've ever went out and got a direct- to- DVD movie before. I've seen them on the SciFi Channel but that's it. Since I'm yapping my jaws about it here, I must admit that the movie has peeked my curiosity. I guess the real question is, was the first White Noise any good?


From IMDB:
A man's family is killed and he is brought back from the verge of death, he then realises he can identify people who are about to die.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Madam,

Let me assure you that WN1 was abominable. My review, replete with spoilers, can be found here.

Let your interest be not piqued by this direct to dvd bait.