Sunday, November 11, 2007

News Niblets: Nov. 11, 2007

---Winona Ryder is Spock's mom in the new Star Trek movie. Now they're just letting anyone on this film. I kid, I kid. Wow! They are really making a big deal out of this film. I'm impressed.
On another note, I've already bought my tickets for The Menagerie on Tuesday. I don't think they'll be a line but I'm take off of work early just to ease my mind.

---African fantasy. Awesome! I wonder what that is like? Would be cool to see a movie.
SF and fantasy author Nnedi Okorafor-Mbachu told SCI FI Wire that her latest novel, The Shadow Speaker, is what she likes to call "African fantasy with elements of science fiction."
---Klaatu barada nikto. Jennifer Connelly has joined the cast of the The Day the Earth Stood Still re-make. YAY! Keanu Reeves is still in it. (crickets)

No comments: