Sunday, November 04, 2007

X-Files 2 Update: They Aren't Yanking Our Chain?

SciFi Wire reports that X-Files two is officially in production. They even have a release date of July 25, 2008! They got the original band back together; Duchovny, Anderson and Crazy Chris Carter. It's been so long since X-Files did anything that I'm still not that excited. I don't know what they could possibly do to reignite a worldwide interest in this movie. This is coming from a person who used to alter my work schedule so that I could be home on Friday nights to watch this show every week. I have X-Files action figures, comic books, trading cards, magazines and tons of other stuff. If I'm not excited, who will be?

2 comments:

juggernaut said...

Don't worry you'll be exited, enough! Do you think for one nano-second they wouldn't know the seriousness of this project. This will definitely not be a "paycheck" movie. It's like Gene Roddenberry realizing his chance to bring Star Trek back. And, look what happened;(10 movies & 4 tv series.) No, the fact that Duchovney wants to make a franchise out of the XFILES certifies they intend to make a slam dunk, home run, touchdown of a film!!

scifirantergirl said...

Ok. Benjamin... I'm holding you personally responsible. :) Kidding... or am I? *raises eyebrow*