Sunday, November 04, 2007

X-Files 2 Update: They Aren't Yanking Our Chain?

SciFi Wire reports that X-Files two is officially in production. They even have a release date of July 25, 2008! They got the original band back together; Duchovny, Anderson and Crazy Chris Carter. It's been so long since X-Files did anything that I'm still not that excited. I don't know what they could possibly do to reignite a worldwide interest in this movie. This is coming from a person who used to alter my work schedule so that I could be home on Friday nights to watch this show every week. I have X-Files action figures, comic books, trading cards, magazines and tons of other stuff. If I'm not excited, who will be?


Benjamin said...

Don't worry you'll be exited, enough! Do you think for one nano-second they wouldn't know the seriousness of this project. This will definitely not be a "paycheck" movie. It's like Gene Roddenberry realizing his chance to bring Star Trek back. And, look what happened;(10 movies & 4 tv series.) No, the fact that Duchovney wants to make a franchise out of the XFILES certifies they intend to make a slam dunk, home run, touchdown of a film!!

scifirantergirl said...

Ok. Benjamin... I'm holding you personally responsible. :) Kidding... or am I? *raises eyebrow*