Thursday, November 29, 2007

Doctor Who: The Teeth Are Back

from SciFi Wire:

Rose Tyler is bringing her arse back to Doctor Who. Honestly, I kinda miss her. I love Martha. I don't think it's fair that they are imposing on Martha's companion-ship with The Doctor but it will be good to see Rose again. With Catherine Tate on board, the doctor is going to have a threesome (foursome?) on his hands. Honestly, the thought of all four of them together sounds like a hilarious ride.

I can't wait to "visit Cardiff" this Christmas.

(Note: I wrote Tardiff at first. LOL!)

2 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

Word is that she is going to be on one of the Doctor Lite episodes. Still I don't think that bringing her back is a good idea because it will take away from the ending of the season 28.

scifirantergirl said...

I agree. That ending was powerful stuff. I cried like a girl. :D