Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Want the 3 Skypephone NOW!

I'm in the market for a new mobile phone. I love the BlackBerry Curve but I'm not satisfied with any of the service plans available. What I'm really looking for is a bit of freedom. It seems like I won't be able to get that freedom because I'm in the US. I'm talking bout the new 3 Skypephone. It's not much to look at. It doesn't have a QWERTY keyboard; something I'm really craving right now. It *does* have Skype which is something that I'm really, REALLY interested in using. I like Skype as a communication service. I like the features such as being able to block callers. I can IM with my friends that use Skype via phone or computer. I'd buy it right this second if they sold it in the US. From the looks of it, there are no plans to sell it in the United States. I'm pretty pissed about this. Get it together Skype, get us those phones now!

I was seriously considering buying the phone and trying to mod it. I don't the first thing about that so I guess I'll have to wait until Skype gets off their cute bums and get this service in the US.

Links:
Skype's info on the phone
Official 3 Skypephone website
http://www.3mobilebuzz.com/

No comments: