Monday, July 23, 2007

4400: Not a Bad Start

The new season of 4400 is off to a good start. I'm not drooling but I am beginning to sit on the edge of my seat. I'm not sure about how I feel about the religious turn the show has taken but it's intriguing. I mean hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side but people with powers are still cool. Though 4400 came first, I do kinda feel that it has to differentiate itself from Heroes. The religious thing does that. It also feels less comic bookish than Heroes and that's a good thing.

Predictions: Isabelle is going to get the axe.

Observations: Jordan is less snake oil salesman this season and more like a mob boss. He doesn't seem as fanatic as Kyle but time will tell if he's crazy or not.

This show makes me want to go to Seattle (or Vancouver where it is shot). This show is always so pretty.

No comments: