Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer Glau: Teenage Mutant Ninja Terminator

From SciFi Wire- Chronicles' Glau Humanizes Terminator;
Summer Glau, who stars as a teenage-girl terminator in the upcoming Fox series The Sarah Connor Chronicles, told SCI FI Wire that her character is a departure from any of the models seen in the Terminator films.

*GIRLIE SQUEAL!!!!*
When I first heard about this show, I was skeptical. I never thought this show would see the light of day. I'm not gaga over the Terminator movies, not quite over elated about this show but I'll watch it.

But now that we get big RIVER TAM as a TERMINATOR, I'm totally drooling. My drooling came to an end when I realized that this show is being aired on Fox! Not only will the show be shown out of order, it will be canceled. Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Show it was nice knowing you. :(

No comments: