Sunday, October 28, 2007

Battlestar Galactica In a Theatre Not Near Me

Yes! I'm whining and moaning because Battlestar Galatcica: Razor will not be airing in Houston. It will be showing in Dallas but it's a 5 hour drive. I'm really considering the trip but tickets aren't guaranteed. If I do all that driving and don't get in, someone is going to loose a body part.
... in other news, a crazy science fiction fan is arrested because they wouldn't let her see Battlestar Galactica: Razor at a special screening...
I guess I have to be like everyone else and see it on TV. I guess I need to move to Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco or Seattle. These are the lucky cities that will have the screening. Hmmmm..... seriously thinking about packing up to Seattle. :) Le

Learn more about this event at Slice of SciFi.com and www.BattlestarEvent.com. If you are in one of those cities, report back. Let us know how it went!

3 comments:

Paul W said...

It's not coming to Minneapolis, either. Nuts!

Driving seven plus hours each way to Chicago is not doable, either.

sg1fanatic said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO much for talking about bsg I didnt realize that it was playing in theaters. It is just a 45 min drive to auburn wa i am definately going to catch this

scifirantergirl said...

Now you are obligated to let us know how it went.
*scifirantergirl is jealous*