Sunday, October 28, 2007

Battlestar Galactica In a Theatre Not Near Me

Yes! I'm whining and moaning because Battlestar Galatcica: Razor will not be airing in Houston. It will be showing in Dallas but it's a 5 hour drive. I'm really considering the trip but tickets aren't guaranteed. If I do all that driving and don't get in, someone is going to loose a body part.
... in other news, a crazy science fiction fan is arrested because they wouldn't let her see Battlestar Galactica: Razor at a special screening...
I guess I have to be like everyone else and see it on TV. I guess I need to move to Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco or Seattle. These are the lucky cities that will have the screening. Hmmmm..... seriously thinking about packing up to Seattle. :) Le

Learn more about this event at Slice of SciFi.com and www.BattlestarEvent.com. If you are in one of those cities, report back. Let us know how it went!

3 comments:

Paul Weimer said...

It's not coming to Minneapolis, either. Nuts!

Driving seven plus hours each way to Chicago is not doable, either.

sg1fanatic said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO much for talking about bsg I didnt realize that it was playing in theaters. It is just a 45 min drive to auburn wa i am definately going to catch this

scifirantergirl said...

Now you are obligated to let us know how it went.
*scifirantergirl is jealous*