Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Russian Alien Spaceship Claims Raise Eyebrows, C Skepticism

Yahoo%21 News - Russian Alien Spaceship Claims Raise Eyebrows, Skepticism

The latest claim was written up by news wires and was making the Internet rounds Thursday morning. According to Agence France Presse, the scientists say they've found "an extra-terrestrial device" that explains "one of the 20th Century's biggest scientific mysteries," a catastrophe that flattened some 800 square miles of Siberian forest in a region called Tunguska.


And that's where I stopped reading....

I saw this episode of The X-Files years ago. C'Mon guys. At least Mexico had pictures.

The new ET claim is "a rather stupid hoax," one scientist said today. And it's one with a rich history.


"I want to believe" but don't insult my intellegence with blurry/fake photos. Don't give me stories from people who had vivid dreams, weird marks, re-living birth or mysterious natural events.

I am First-Season-Scully.

No comments: